Terms And Conditions
- Delivery is only available for addresses within Singapore, not including Sentosa.
- Delivery is only available on Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. There is no delivery on Saturday and Sunday.
- Delivery fee of $16 is waived for a minimum purchase of $69 (excluding brewery tour) and above.
- A $16 delivery fees will be charge if no one is available to receive the order.
Delivery on Monday to Friday:
- Orders must be submitted by 12pm to qualify for same-day delivery. Orders submitted after 12pm will be delivered on the following business day.
- In general, orders are expected to be delivered by 7pm.
Subscription is available for all beers.
- Enjoy 10% off your first subscription and recurring orders.
- Choose your preferred recurring weekly interval to receive the beer.
- Free to swap to other beer case of the same price, for e.g. Hope, Joy, Peace and Respect for your recurring order. Please indicate under notes.
- Cancellation for all subscriptions permitted after 3 orders, except for Circuit Breaker Survival Kit.
- Cancellation for Circuit Breaker Survival Kit permitted after 6 orders.
- Delivery charge applies under minimum purchase of $69.
Refund & Return Policy
- Return is when the product delivered is incorrect or has defect, and customer wants a refund or replacement of the product.
- Customers are advised to perform due diligence and check the products upon receiving them.
- Two copies of Delivery Order (DO) will be presented by our delivery person, which one will be given to the customer while the other copy signed by the customer to acknowledge the receipt of products will be retained by our delivery person.
- In the event of a return, customer is to inform Brewlander as soon as possible upon receipt of product. Assistance on refund or replacement of product will be arranged upon notification.
- Acceptable period of notification on return is within 24 hours upon delivery of products, together with the presentation of Delivery Order (DO). Unique circumstances otherwise will be up to the discretion of Brewlander.
- Exchange is when the customer is satisfied with the quality of the product and the buying experience, but chose the wrong item.
- The practice of exchange is not compelled with at Brewlander as we would like to encourage fair and responsible shopping among our customers.